Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination...

While on vacation in Branson with my family, I received some exciting news...


I was nominated for the 


Thank you Cindy!

To accept the nomination I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them

My nominees:




My Questions:

1. What is your favorite grade to teach?
I like to teach kindergarten through 2nd grade.  1st grade might just 
be my favorite, but it is the one I have taught the least.

2. What is your favorite time of year and why?
I L-O-V-E the fall! We have cool weather, it's football season, and it is when my
 husband and I started dating in high school.

3. What was your favorite trip you have ever taken?
My favorite trip as an adult would have been our trip to San Antonio with our boys.  
There was so much to do and they loved it!

4. What was the last conference you attended?
I rarely get to go to conferences anymore...I know cry for me please...I love to go! 
But, I think the last one I went to was in Salt Lake City which was also my first and 
only time to fly!! I went to the Waterford computer training.  It was a great trip!

5. What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Daily 5.  I love to read "teacher" books!

6. How do you relax during the school year?
I go to the gym and "run" and do the elliptical to relax during the school year.  
I usually get up at 4 and try to get home by 6:15 so I can get ready on time.

7. How long have you been blogging?
I have only been blogging a few weeks.  I still have no idea what I am doing, 
but I enjoy the challenge of it.

8. Where did you go to College?
I went to the University of Central Oklahoma for my B.S. in Elementary Education. 
 I went to Southern Nazarene University for my Masters Degree of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction.

9. What is your favorite product off of Teachers Pay Teachers?
OH MY GOODNESS!!! How do I pick one?? I LOVE TpT like L-O-V-E it!! 
I really like all of Cara's products! 

10. Do you use a smart board in your classroom?
I do use a smartboard in my room, but must admit that I used it a lot more
when I taught 1st and 2nd grade.

Random Facts about Me:

I have known my husband since the 4th grade.

I LOVE snowcones and in the summer get one just about everyday!

I am a Gilmore girls expert!

I have had a secret (ok its not so secret) love of Michael Jordan since 
the 6th grade.  You could say I'm his #1 stalker. lol

I have a "pinning" addiction and I don't want help for it.

I love snow...well I love the thought of snow not actually driving in it!

I am a Thunder fan...of course!

I cheer for both OU and OSU because they are representing my state!

I am a NBCT!

I work on school stuff when I am stressed.

I am not domesticated at all.  I can cook but house things...not so much!


Now Your Questions:

1.  Why did you start blogging?
2.  What is the crazy thing that has happened at school to you?
3.  Where would you travel to if you could go anywhere?
4.  What is your dream job/grade level?
5.  Why did you start teaching?
6. What do you do for fun?
7.  How many schools did you go to as a child?
8.  Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
9.  What is your class theme or how is it decorated?
10. Does your school do a school wide theme? 
If so, what is it for the next year?
11. Do you sell things on Tpt? If no, do you plan to in the future? 
What is your link if you do?





1 comment:

  1. I love that I found you through instagram! I'm completely following {stalking} you now, I'm an Oklahoma blogger too!

    Cowan's Pre-K Caterpillars

    ReplyDelete