Wednesday, July 10, 2013

For the LOVE of School Supplies

Oh my gosh!!! Nothing is more exciting to me in the summer than when the stores start putting out the new school supplies!! I've been stalking Target and Walmart for weeks. But today when I went, they were there...aisles and aisles of glorious school supplies!! 

I always have to reassure the people staring at me that "I'm ok. I'm just a teacher and I LOVE school supplies!" 
My older boys hide because I'm clapping and cheering. I try to be calm, but my plan always seems to fail me. 

Deals of the day:
Today at target I found 3 drawer towers in black with black plastic drawers. I bought four of them. I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. 


Oooohhhh and at Walmart...


I found the sturdy kindergartener proof plastic folders. I use red for "Important Folders," green for writing and black folders for work folders. 

The 3 ring binders are for me and I am so in LOVE with them!! Black and white polka dots and chevron!! No way!!

Walmart price matched the Mr Sketch markers for $3.99 and the Crayola markers for 99¢. I think it's great that they price match and with a smartphone it is easier than ever. 

Today was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. ohh I love a good bargain!
    I'm your newest follower :)
    Please come visit my blog at

    http://kindergarten-blossoms.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete