Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Project #2

It was almost 10 o'clock at night and I started working on my second summer project. Darn that Pinterest!

I had seen on Pinterest several pins where a teacher took a twisty straw and could turn it into a little birthday treasure for their students. 

They looked like a Pinterest project that I could actually do...myself...and is very affordable thanks to the Dollar Tree. 


And a free printable from Morgan Lammert's TpT store


All I had to do was cut the ballon printable, tape it to the straw and then I was finished. Fancy that!!


I think my kinder kids are going to love them!! My next mission is to find a container to put them in.  

Happy...

3 comments:

  1. Those are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am very unskilled in the craft department! I was glad they actually worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, how did I miss this idea on Pinterest? So cute and so easy peasy... my kind of craft project. Even my sixers would like this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete