Sunday, June 30, 2013

My TpT Shopping Obsession

What did I ever do without one of the greatest teacher stores ever? One of the best things about this Teachers Pay Teachers...it's online! I can access my purchases from any computer!

 How did I ever teach a lesson, make an anchor chart, do guided reading or make a new center without it? I mean it! My teacher life before Teachers Pay Teachers came along required so much more work! 

I love that the tech savvy teachers have made my life so much better! My centers are cuter. My classroom is more organized. My groups run much better. It saves me so much time!

Someday I hope to be one of those tech savvy people, but until I am I have no problem buying their incredible products. 

I thought I would share a few of my favorite TpT stores. I have many  many favorites, but for now I will list just my top 5 stores. I've linked their names to their TpT stores and the "button" goes to their blogs! 

Happy shopping and blog reading! Oh...and thank you TpT sellers!

1.  Cara Carroll from The First Grade Parade
I couldn't find the "button" to share for Cara's blog, but you have to go read it! It is incredible and full of  great kinder and 1st grade ideas!
http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/

2. Julie Lee  

Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten

Mrs. Mayas' Kindergarten




 4.  Kim Adsit





3 comments:

  1. Hello! I enjoyed your post!

    i have nominated you for a new blogging award called the Leibster. please visit my site for the details. I enjoyed your blog and can not wait to read more!

    Good luck!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Rebecca! Thanks for stopping by and nominating my blog for the liebster! You're too sweet!

    Susan
    www.friendlyfroggies.blogspot.com
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/First-Grade-Friendly-Frogs

    ReplyDelete