Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dying Pocket Charts

I know this may sound strange coming from a kindergarten teacher, but I HATE all the primary colors in my classroom. They make me feel like I'm in a circus, but not the kind I would like. I don't mind the colors separate, but when they are all put together...it's complete circusville! 

The problem I run across every year when trying to rid my room of the dreaded color combination is my pocket charts. I have red ones, green ones, yellow ones, blue ones...see I can't escape it! I do have a few that are black and I LOVE them, but they are the file folder pocket kind and not the kind I use for my academic things. 

Well, I decided to do some research and where do all great teachers go to do research...Pinterest and google of course!  

Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment